Sumitomo Chemical's Olyset Net has revolutionized the global fight against malaria. Protecting nearly 800 million people since it was Prequalified by WHO; the highly durable and award-winning LLIN (long lasting insecticidal net) uses hybrid polymer and controlled insecticide release technology to repel, kill and prevent mosquitoes.
- Prequalified by WHO
- High Denier Net ( > 150 Denier)
- Insecticide incorporated into the fibres of the net
- Controlled release technology
- Long-lasting (Insecticidal activity to last for years)
- Higher burst strength than lower denier polyester nets
- World Health Organizations consider Long-Lasting Insecticide Nets (LLINs) to be the most effective method of preventing malaria in endemic areas throughout the world.