Revolutionary Desiccated CO2 Techonolgy
MIRAKNⓇ is a unique formulation, based on mix of carbon dioxide (CO2) with active ingredient and doesn't contain any solvent. Unlike conventional spraying technologies, it could disperse ultrafine particles which travel through the air to reach every corner in the premise and able to control a wide range of crawling and flying pest insects. Three products with different active ingredient are available for professional use to solve your pest problem.
|Active ingredient||Cyphenothrin||Natural Pyrethrum||d- Phenothrin|
|Target Pest*||Cockroach, housefly, mosquito and stored product pests||Cockroach, housefly, mite, mosquito, and stored product pests||Cockroach, housefly, mite, mosquito, and stored product pests|
*Please read and follow product label directions and precautions
- Suitable for indoor use (food factories, hospitals, schools, hotels, warehouses, poultry farms etc)
- Short re-entry and minimize operation loss by treatment
- Super dry treatment, leaves no wet residues
- Non-flammable and odourless
- No stain walls, machinery, carpet, furniture, etc.
Safety & Precautions
- Turn off the smoke detector
- Wear a mask and protective clothing
- Provide adequate ventilation after treatment
- Toxic to aquatic life
READ LABEL BEFORE USE
Sumitomo Chemical and its major group companies as well as business partner have set common goals for environmental activities, striving to mitigate global climate change, with the goal of creating sustainable society.
Manufacturer of liquefied carbon dioxide (CO2) of MIRAKN®, Nippon Ekitan is stepping up efforts with various measures taken to reduce emissions, with more than 99.9% w/w of MIRAKN® using recycled materials.
- Carbon dioxide gas; generated at petroleum refining facilities and chemical plants as by product, and used for MIRAKN®.
- Gas cylinders; refillables can last up to 10 years.
In addition, Sumitomo Chemical enthusiastically use of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a common language among all stakeholders, in order to understand connections between business and society.
Locate a MIRAKN® Specialist
Check out the list of trained MIRAKN® Specialists accredited by Sumitomo Chemical Asia.